Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A week behind 1-28-15



Hola Familia,
I'm going to make this letter short so I can send as many pic's as possible. The area is really opening up more and so are the members. They've been feeding us a lot more which is a good and bad thing. Sometimes I get super sick lol. Our investigators are also growing in the gospel as well and it's been really cool seeing them grow. We asked one of our family's that I LOVE if they would countinue reading and pray to know if the church was true. And the wife said, "Well I believe it's true, it makes sense". I was so happy and excited that I forgot my inflatable baptismal font. Next time though. haha just kidding, but it's been a LOT better here in Bonao. 
Here are some pictures from our waterfalls activity and our little Hermana's sleepover we had with Bonao 2, the sisters in our zone. Love you all and thanks for the letters. 
con amor,
Hermana Van Woerkom 
 
My area

No comments:

Post a Comment