Sunday, April 17, 2016

Second to the last letter

Well family,
the p days keep flying by! This letter is going to be a little short because I´m up in Puerto Plata today visiting all of the members and recent converts here! It has been soo nice! It´s crazy to see all the changes that has happened not only to the area, but to the people as well! The less actives that we have taught have now been reactivated and have gotten their mission calls all around the world! How amazing is that! The members here are still as strong as ever and continue helping move this missionary work forward. We got to visit some of my favorite members here. We ended at the house of MariLuz where we had lunch with my old comp who I trained, who is now training her new companion! The posterity keeps going haha! Wow but really the more I´m here in this area the more it´s making it hard to come home! I didn´t think that could ever be possible! I mean of course you´ve known that Puerto Plata has been by far my favorite area, but it´s just been really tough to say goodbye. I´ve had to hold back the tears more than once or twice! But, I´ve made the promise that I would come back with my family the next time I came. Which they were super happy about, but I think that was more for me to make me feel better than for them haha. Really I am so grateful for the experience I had here in Puerto Plata, I wouldn´t trade it for the world. Well nows my time to sign off, but talk to you next week! 
Love,
Hermana Van Woerkom




No comments:

Post a Comment